Dranzer Academy
The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Green-10

-
Dranzer Academy
The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Green-10

-
Dranzer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DA~Shebokshe
Academy Founder
Academy Founder
DA~Shebokshe

The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Empty
PostSubject: The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars   The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:32 am

1-mesho:mesho.
wins=73 loses=12 draws=0 rank=90754

2-yuki-takeda:! !Aster Phoenix
wins=21 loses=2 rank=164745

3-Zane_Hataro:Zane_Hataro2 eliminated no duels.
4-XtheXsentinel:The_Seto_Kaiba
wins=58 loses=27 rank=88144

5-wiixpalex:xpwiialex
wins=2 loses=6 rank=339375

6-DuelistT.A.G.:DuelistT.A.G
wins=9 loses=15 rank=239131

7-XxstarlightxX:XxSlifer'sPaladinxX
wins=36 loses=5 rank=128477

The duelists who are going to stage 2:
1-XtheXsentinel
2-mesho
3-yuki-takeda
4-Xxstarlightxx

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL

Last edited by Mesho on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dranzeracademy.rpg-board.net
wiixpalex
wiixpalex

PostSubject: Re: The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars   The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:32 pm

congratulations
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Takeda
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Yuki_Takeda

PostSubject: Re: The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars   The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:04 pm

if any1 won the final is obelisk blue?

be prepared then
Back to top Go down
DuelistT.A.G
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DuelistT.A.G

PostSubject: good game   The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:57 am

Sad at least i had fun i hope everybody tried their best
Back to top Go down
XxStarlightxX
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
XxStarlightxX

PostSubject: Re: The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars   The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 am

Don't be down DuelistT.A.G i'm sure u'll do even better during the next war for now work on getting to RA by posting more. Just pick someone to root for, anyne that duels me is going to be in a tough match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars   The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The results of first stage in Y.A.M. Academy wars
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Academy Wars II Second Stage
» the academy wars
» ACADEMY WARS
» Academy Wars 2
» future academy wars

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dranzer Academy :: DA - Main Lobby :: Announcements-